Wednesday 12 March 2008

Gorgeous Finnish pattern

Just have a look at the following link:
http://www.ullaneule.net/0207/ohjeet_minttumaari.html

I just sooo wish I could read Finnish. I will give it a shot to see how far I can get, I have tried online translations, but no, that doesn't work very well, most words stay Finnish.
If there is anybody reading my blog that can help me out, please feel free to contact me. I am no good at Finnish so far.

2 Comments - Show Original Post

Blogger filambulle said...

I don't know finnish either, but really if you can find some similar pattern like maybe the flower basket shawl, I think it would be easy to just put this site's charts into another shawl pattern.
I like this one too, and may choose it as my next lace project. Maybe we could work through this together?
I have just discovered you and your blog on ravelry, so I am not sure if my comment is helpful to you or not. But if you are not in a hurry (I am very busy) I may be able to help better.

10 December 2007 16:08

Blogger Lytse Poppe Baby Care - Diana said...

In the meantime I have found a translation to the pattern, I will post it on the blog.

21 December 2007 14:52

No comments: