Wednesday 12 March 2008

crochet patterns



I have just come to the thought that I haven't found any patterns yet for lingerie which are crochet. I would love to give that a try as well. I wonder what the issue is. Maybe I should make some myself, as crochet is very easy and I have no problems making my own things with that. I think I will have a think about that and see what I can come up with.
Somehow to me crochet is much easier than knitting, and knitting is already a piece of cake. I have already made my own wool soakers for my youngest, without pattern, so I guess I really should give it a try.
The light spots on the top soaker are from the lanolin that I used on it. I make my own special easy to use powder which you can just use on the wool program in your washing machine, coz otherwise it would all take me way way way too long to lanolize and stuff. Quick and easy is how I like it.

No comments: